top of page

Layers of Human Consciousness: We Are Love, Light, and Miracles

Human consciousness is comprised of many layers. These infinite energetic aspects of our existence comprise the many miracles of humankind. The only layer we are directly aware of is our conscious awareness, comprising approximately 5% of our consciousness. The other 95% of our consciousness is comprised of subconscious parts and unconscious states. These many miracles impact human existence from behind-the-scenes of consciousness, indirecting dictating everything from our perceptions and reactions to our desires and emotions. From human consciousness, intrapersonal and interpersonal relationships emerge, formulating a foundational cornerstone for human existence altogether. Conscious awareness is illuminating light. Subconscious parts are love at their core. Unconscious states are pure miracles. Altogether, humankind is comprised of love, light, and miracles. Healing consciousness from the inside-out allows us to uncover these deeper truths of who we are. Neurobiology may impact aspects of unfolding life experience, but it does not dictate our identity. We have so much more power than we know, and harnessing that personal power increases healing potential for self and others. "If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself. If you want to eliminate the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that if your own self-transformation." ~Lao Tzu When we heal ourselves from the inside-out of our consciousness, we bring healing energies into the world, and consequentially heal aspects of the world. When we explore and expand ourselves from the inside-out, we explore and expand the world, too. When we empower ourselves from the inside-out, we bring transformative empowerment into the world. These results are not always direct or immediate or even observable, but I promise you, they're there. Everything we do, say, and think, creates ripple effects within the world, through our own world. Healing, transforming, and empowering our own inner world, thus creates healing, transformation, and empowerment within our world at large. We are all in this human thing together, and we are allowed to embrace our personal power by embracing all that we authentically are. And, at our core, we are love, light, and miracles.  

bottom of page